Peak Performance & Sports Hypnotherapy
Life Mastery Through Creative Intelligence
Do you have a goal? A dream? A competition? Do you want to be a champion in your life and in the sport that you love? Whether it be skiing, snowboarding, running a 10k, biking across country, sky diving, improving your golf game or any physical or mental challenge WE CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
Peak Performance and Sports hypnosis refers to the use of hypnotherapy with athletes, avid indoor and outdoor sport enthusiasts and achievers, in order to enhance performance and unlock thier full potential!
Hypnosis in sports has therapeutic and performance enhancing functions. “The mental state of athletes during training and competition is said to impact performance. Hypnosis is a form of mental training that enhances athletic execution. Sports hypnosis is used by athletes, coaches, and psychologists.” (source Wikipedia, Sports Hypnosis). Sports hypnosis:
- Helps to reinforce established sporting goals
- Aids athletes to manage nervousness
- Contributes to relaxation
- Facilitates stress management
- Increases concentration
- Provides the ability to eliminate distractions
- Assists in controlling pain
- Increases performance motivation
- Improves bodily awareness
Professional athletes and teams have used guided imagery throughout history. Guided imagery involves the focused and intentional use of active imagination to add insight and to create desired outcomes and goals. The mind and body are linked in ways so that by preparing the mind in advance, it improves the likelihood that the body will react, and reflexively react from pre-programming the subconscious.
3 Session Package with Custom CD
6 Session Package with Custom CD
Virtual Sessions with Custom CD
*Prepaid packages are not refundable. Sessions are transferable within 30 days.
Peak Performance and Sports Hypnotherapy uses four modes to reinforce performance:
1. Releasing negative emotions, fears, and anxiety around performance or any other aspect of the activity.
2. Programing personal positive suggestions.
3. Using guided imagery in a heightened state of receptivity in hypnosis and;
4. Creating positive anchors that will aid entering into ‘flow states’. A flow state is a mental state with low resistance to your desired outcome. It includes self-cultivated positive feelings created through visualization, affirmations and relaxation techniques. A person in a flow state performs their activity with full immersion, feeling energized and focused. Sports hypnotherapy assists with cultivating positive arousal levels that are triggered on-demand and in association with preset stimuli. In this way, during an intense activity, the athlete does not have to be relaxed to move into an enhanced mental and physical state.
To learn more read: